Happy Monday! The internet is a huuuuuuuge place, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve caught myself saying, “I can’t believe I missed that!” or “I can’t believe I’ve never seen so-and-so’s blog before!” So, to kick start your week, I wanted to share some of the links I collected over the weekend. Enjoy, and have a wonderful week!
- It doesn’t get much more classic than Hunter boots, and these would look awesome on any kid!
- Adore this post from Chalk White Arrow about the differences between people, especially married couples. A great read for any oilfield wife!
- I’ve been ogling these shoes for some time now. They’re amazing, and perfect for fall.
- Crock Pot Savory Asian Meatballs. One of my new favorite dishes.
- If there’s such a thing as Charlie Brown chic, this wristlet is it.
- A “Not-Summer” reading list for moms. I’m always looking for fantastic new reads!
- Some stylish looks for little boys, over at Modern Kiddo!
- Gluten Free Banana Bread.
- The guys from The Sandlot: Where are they now?
- It’s okay to raise a Disney princess.
- Raw Pecan Pumpkin Butter.
- Are you familiar with Bizzy B Crafts? Brittany is a wonderful girl, who makes lovely, affordable accessories for women, girls, and babies.
- Madewell‘s fall line. Loving the ease of it.
- Love this. Reminds me of my newlywed days.
- Ever wondered what type of Pepperidge Farm cookie to eat on a particular occasion? Okay, maybe not, but this is still pretty cute.
- I’m not much of a Rihanna fan, but this free wallpaper is pretty sweet (desktop and iPhone versions).
- A gorgeous post about fishing as a family.
- And finally … Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches. Perfect for cool nights out on the patio!
For more of what I’m loving, follow me on Pinterest! Be sure to leave me a comment, so I can check out your boards, too. 🙂
I’d love to see some of your current favorites from around the web, too. Just leave a link or two in the comments below.
Don’t wanna miss a thing? Subscribe to Real Oilfield Wives!